Copyright & Disclaimer
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please contact us by sending us an email.
If you feel that some content on this website or any of the videos or images displayed here is violating any copyrights, please contact us via email.
The names, logos, trademarks, and service marks of Gutleut Studios that appear on this site may not be used in any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document.
All content of this web site is © Copyright to Gutleut Studios GmbH. Unless otherwise stated, the design and layout of this website and any material published (including text, graphics, logos, images and attached documents) is the property of Gutleut Studios.
We authorise users to view and download material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must keep the Copyright or other notices contained in the original material on anything that you download.
All photographic images, icons, artworks and other graphical images within the www.gutleut.eu domain are © Copyright Gutleut Studios GmbH unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Copyright in all photographs, logotypes, coat of arms and all other promotional logos displayed in this site is owned by Gutleut Studios GmbH and/or the photographer and so photographs may not be used unless a licence is obtained from Gutleut Studios GmbH.
Unauthorised use of these by others is prohibited. Any unauthorised publication, copying, hiring, lending or reproduction is strictly prohibited and constitutes a breach of copyright.
The logos and names of other companies and products mentioned on this site are copyright and/or trademarks of their respective owners. If you wish to use them, you should request permission by contacting the owners directly and seek their permission.
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
· Gutleut Studios GmbH accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website, www.gutleut.eu and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
· Users should make their own judgements about those matters and/or seek independent advice.
· We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us.
· To the extent permitted by law, Gutleut Studios GmbH excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of Gutleut Studios GmbH.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. Gutleut Studios makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
· risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
© 2010 Gutleut Studios GmbH